HOW TO ACCESS ICT-2020:
The conference will be held within the City Hall of Paris (Hôtel de Ville de Paris).
Hotêl de Ville de Paris
3/5, rue de Lobau, 75004 Paris
To get further information on the subway and train lines, click on the colored icons in the text.
M represents Metro (subway) lines.
RER represents RER train lines.
T represents tramway lines.
BUS represents bus lines.
The Hotêl de Ville is easily accessible thanks to the extensive subway system of the city.
- The closest station is Hôtel de Ville on M 111 and BUS 4758676970727475768596. It is also accessible by Batobus (boat).
- The next closest station is Châtelet, on M 1471114 and BUS 21384758676970727475768596 (5 minutes to the Hôtel de Ville on foot).
- Finally, another close station is Châtelet – Les Halles, on Train Lines RER ABD (10 minutes to the Hôtel de Ville on foot).
All transports (Subways, RER, Bus and Tramways) use the same tickets: t+. As of the 1st of June 2019, a ticket t+ costs 1,90€ and they have to be purchased on-site. We recommend purchasing carnets of 10, which cost 14,30€. Do make sure to keep your tickets with you during the trip.
Paris and its metropolitan area are subdivided into “Zones”, numbered from 1 (the historic city of Paris) to 5. Be mindful that tickets t+ can only be used within Zone 1. Other tickets have to be used to travel within other Zones.
In some hub stations, like in Châtelet – Les Halles, you might need to pass multiple gates. The same ticket t+ can be used at each gate, you do not need to use new ones.
From the airports
For detailed information on how to leave the airports, consider visiting parisaeroport.fr.
Charles de Gaulle (CDG)
Take the RERB (Subway/Train) until Châtelet – Les Halles. Tickets are 9,75€ per person and should be bought on-site upon your arrival. As the airport is located in Zone 5, regular subway tickets are not valid (they can only be used within Zone 1).
Take the train shuttle OrlyVal until the station Antony, and then, take the RERB (Subway/Train) until Chatelet – Les Halles. Tickets are 12,05€ per person, you should buy them on-site upon your arrival. As the airport is in zone 5, regular subway tickets are not valid (they can only be used within Zone 1).
From the train
All the following train stations are within the Zone 1. Hence, regardless of the path chosen, it will only require one ticket t+.
Gare du Nord
- RER A or RER B to Châtelet – Les Halles.
- M 4 to Châtelet.
- BUS 38 to Coutellerie (Accessible for wheelchairs).
Gare de l’Est
Gare de Lyon
Gare Montparnasse (Or Vaugirard)
- RER C to Saint Michel – Notre Dame, then on foot to the Hôtel de Ville.
- M 10 to Jussieu, then M 7 to Châtelet.
- Cross the river, then BUS 72 to Hôtel de Ville (Accessible for wheelchairs).
- M 14 to Châtelet (Accessible for wheelchairs).
We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Harassment includes offensive verbal comments, deliberate intimidation, stalking, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention. Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately. If a participant engages in harassing behavior, the conference organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the conference with no refund. If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of conference staff immediately.